Friday, December 14, 2012

StrEEt ShoT~


Wazzuuuuuuupppp?!! *Martin voice*... Its been quite a while since my last post and for that I'm extremely apologetic.  The last thing I want is to make you guys feel as though I've forgotten about you and for this reason I'm back with a new Street Shot!  I was walking in the mall when this dapper young gentleman walked passed me.  In true Mr. Hampton fashion I took notice of his ensemble and did a quick about-face and approached him.  I love to see younger guys embracing traditional elements of fashion and putting a modern spin on them and that's exactly what caught my attention when it came to Sean's look (that's this gentleman's name).  His look featured texture, a dash of color and an overall modern twist on a traditional look!  Check him out...

His double-breasted blazer is well tailored and falls just at his hip which keeps it from looking bulky & oversized like the blazers back in the day... and his navy blue woven tie was a nice touch!


His side parted hair, slightly cropped pants and inch of exposed shirt cuff is reminiscent of the 1950s which is the pinnacle of male style


2 of my famous suggestions to you guys are shown here: simple, sleek black shoes and a small pop of color which is featured in his printed socks.  Well done Sean!



Keep it Stylish, keep it Sexy and always keep it true to YOU! -Mr. Hampton

No comments:

Post a Comment